1. LICENSE TO USE. SEEMA SYSTEMS grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license for the internal use only of the "SOFTWARE", only for the number and places of installations for which the corresponding fee has been paid.
2. RESTRICTIONS. Software is confidential and copyrighted. Title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights is retained by SEEMA SYSTEMS and/or its licensors. No right, title or interest in or to any trademark, service mark, logo or trade name of SEEMA SYSTEMS or its licensors is granted under this Agreement. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL ENSURE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS NOT REVERSE ENGINEERED OR DECOMPILED, NO MATTER WHAT THE PURPOSE OR INTENT IS.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY. "Software" is provided "AS IS". In case of problems being discovered in "Software", your exclusive remedy under this limited warranty will be to request SEEMA SYSTEMS for a solution. SEEMA SYSTEMS may or may not honor such requests with out assigning any reasons / REFUNDS.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. UNLESS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED COMPLETELY.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SEEMA SYSTEMS OR ITS LICENSORS OR ANYBODY ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH SEEMA SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SEEMA SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of Software AND DISCONTINUE "USAGE". This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from SEEMA SYSTEMS if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon Termination, you must destroy all copies of Software AND DISCONTINUE "USAGE".
7. ALL DISPUTES/CLAIMS WILL BE SUBJECT TO RAJGANGPUR (ORISSA, INDIA) Jurisdiction.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, this Agreement immediately terminates unless an alternate written agreement signed by authorized representatives of all parties involved in the deal including SEEMA SYSTEMS is honored.
9. YOU AGREE TO HONOR LICENSE AGREEMENTS FOR ALL SOFTWARE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED ALONG WITH THIS SOFTWARE. SEEMA SYSTEMS MAY HAVE LICENSED THEM FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND SEEMA SYSTEMS, SEEMA SYSTEMS'S LICENSORS, SEEMA SYSTEMS MARKETERS AND DISTRIBUTERS AND LICENSORS OF THESE COPYRIGHT OWNERS, SHOULD ANY DISPUTE/CLAIM ARISE BY YOUR USE OF SOFTWARE.
10. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE / COPY / RESELL / TRANSFER / MODIFY SOFTWARE IN ANY FORM FOR ANY INTENT WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM SEEMA SYSTEMS.
11. Integration. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and SEEMA SYSTEMS relating to its subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.
12. UPGRADES. You agree to honor all free suggestions, upgrades advised to you by SEEMA SYSTEMS as and when they become available.
13. LIMIT ON USE. YOU AGREE TO STOP USING THIS SOFTWARE IMMEDIATELY WHENEVER SEEMA SYSTEMS ISSUES AN ADVICE IN THIS REGARD. RIGHT NOW, THE ONLY CONCIEVABLE REASON SEEMA SYSTEMS CAN THINK OF FOR ISSUING SUCH AN ADVICE IS LEARNING OF A FAULT IN THE SOFTWARE. IN SUCH AN EVENT SEEMA SYSTEMS MAY OR MAY NOT OFFER YOU ALTERNATIVE SOFTWARE. SEEMA SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO DELAY OR INABILITY IN PROVIDING ALTERNATE SOFTWARE.
14. YOU AGREE TO ACKNOWLEDGE, HONOR AND RESPECT THE SEEMA SYSTEMS LOGO, AND OTHER SIMILAR IDENTITIES FOR SEEMA SYSTEMS AS COPYRIGHTED PROPERTIES OF SEEMA SYSTEMS.
15. Service. This software is provided as is without any promise, assurance of service of any manner. Any services provided by SEEMA SYSTEMS herein after will be paid by the licensor. The cost of services computed by SEEMA SYSTEMS shall be final and binding.
For inquiries please contact SEEMA SYSTEMS at email@example.com